Thanks

Default Maria Katsonis| The Good Greek Girl| 2015| ePUB| [multi]

Hidden Content

The Good Greek Girl will make you laugh, cry, gasp and smile, written with the honesty Maria’s story deserved, and the elegance and craft expected from such an inspiring public intellectual.
    Maria Katsonis is the good Greek girl who grew up above her parents’ milk bar and shared a bedroom with her yiayia. That is until university where she discovered her rebellious side, realized her true ******ity and abandoned nine-tenths of an economics degree for a career in the theatre.
    Furthering her studies later in life, Maria attended Harvard University and left with a Masters of Public Administration. Little did she know, in five years time, Maria would be alone on a bed in a white psych ward fighting for her life.
    “In the space of five years, I went from graduating at Harvard to becoming a psych patient. I overcame the stranglehold of depression and chose not to die. Instead, I embraced life only to discover I am a good Greek girl at heart, albeit an unconventional one. This is my story.”
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content: Click THANKS Button and Refresh The Page to view the link ** If you are new user, Please Register and Introduce Here.. http://www.dpgroup.org/introduce-yourself-6/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doctorsong For This Useful Post:

ElizabethG (12-15-2018), jpeacock (12-08-2018), kaattiva (12-06-2018), melc21 (12-11-2018)

Thread Information